We have experience and resources to provide various types of corporate administration servicesin Singapore starting with providing support to our clients to ensure compliance with all its statutory obligations thorugh professional and highly skilled company secretaries and the best administration services and facilities required to run a company. In addition, we offer entire out and co-sourcing solutions for middle/back offices, including providing staff members on request, such a company directors and company secretaries.
Our services in Singapore are various, flexible and adaptable to each company’s needs, as we understand that different types of companies have different corporate administration needs, depending on the industry sector they activate in, their size and day-to-day business operations. We make sure that all statutory duties related to the company’s business activities are fulfilled.
The basic range of corporate administration services in Singapore we provide includes the following services:
- We provide counseling and advice regarding legislative changes that have an impact on the statutory requirements of the company
- We administrate daily corporate communication processes, such as correspondence, e-mails and phone calls
- Additional office spaces and boardroom facilities on demand for business meetings
- Administration of statutory documents required by local authorities, sending applications and forms on behalf of the company
- Organizing of board meetings and business meetings and maintenance of schedules and agendas
- Acting as local contact point for business partners, clients and suppliers in relation with corporate administration processes
- Compliance with the anti – money laundering legislation
- We provide company secretaries that ensure the company’s compliance with local and international statutory requirements
- Providing local company directors to oversee the company’s activities
- Setting up of a registered company office and finding resident representatives
- Company records maintenance, which include statutory records, communications with staff members and minute books of company meetings.